- Long Term Curriculum Plans
- Curriculum Jigsaw Maps
- 2021 Slideshow Galleries
- 2015 - 2020 Archive Galleries
- Curriculum Progression
- English at Bosbury
- Phonics Teaching
- High Frequency and Common Exception Word Checklists
- Spelling and Handwriting Sheets
- Grammar Hammer Sheets
- Grammar Checklists
- Subject-Specific Vocabulary
- Reading at Home With Your Child
- Reading at Home Help Videos
- Maths at Bosbury
- The 99 Club
- Times Table Practice Sheets
- Maths Challenges
- Maths Calculation Videos
- Addition Videos
- Subtraction Videos
- Division Videos
- Multiplication Videos
- Times Tables
- Times Tables Pop Songs
- Reasoning in Maths
- Maths at Home!
- Science at Bosbury
- Physical Education at Bosbury
- Pupil Sport Reports
- The Mile Run
- History and Geography at Bosbury
- Religious Education at Bosbury
- Collective Worship Activities
- Computing at Bosbury
- Design and Technology at Bosbury
- Art at Bosbury
- Music at Bosbury
- Singing Leaders
- Why is Music so Important at Bosbury?
- Which Instrument Should I Choose?
- French at Bosbury
- PSHE Sex and Relationships Education at Bosbury
- Philosophy for Children - P4C at Bosbury
- Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
- Forest School
- Thrive Approach at Bosbury
- Global Expert Center
Times Tables Pop Songs
Below are a videos designed to support the children's learning of their times tables.
The tables are put to pop songs in order to help the children remember the times tables pattern.
These videos are aimed at KS2 children but we have found the younger children really enjoy them as well.
The links below are from an external site (YouTube) so at times adverts will pop up. Unfortunately there is little we can do to prevent this.