- Long Term Curriculum Plans
- Curriculum Jigsaw Maps
- Curriculum Progression
- English at Bosbury
- Phonics Teaching at Bosbury
- High Frequency and Common Exception Word Checklists
- Spelling and Handwriting Sheets
- Grammar Hammer Sheets
- Grammar Checklists
- Subject-Specific Vocabulary
- Maths at Bosbury
- The 99 Club
- Times Table Practice Sheets
- Maths Calculation Videos
- Addition Videos
- Subtraction Videos
- Division Videos
- Multiplication Videos
- Times Tables
- Times Tables Pop Songs
- Reasoning in Maths
- Maths at Home!
- Science at Bosbury
- History at Bosbury
- Geography at Bosbury
- Languages at Bosbury
- Religious Education at Bosbury
- Collective Worship Activities
- Art and Design at Bosbury
- Design & Technology at Bosbury
- Music at Bosbury
- Musician of the Month
- Why is Music so Important at Bosbury?
- Singing Leaders
- Which Instrument Should I Choose?
- Physical Education (PE) at Bosbury
- Sports Leaders
- The Mile Run
- Pupil Sport Reports
- Computing at Bosbury
- PSHE Sex and Relationships Education at Bosbury
- Philosophy for Children - P4C at Bosbury
- Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) at Bosbury
- Forest School
- Thrive Approach at Bosbury
Languages at Bosbury
Being a Linguist at Bosbury CE Primary School
‘Learning a different language is a second vision on life.’ Children are linguists from the day they are born. In learning another language at Bosbury, we will develop children’s skills, knowledge and confidence to communicate in another language. This will empower children as global citizens who develop tolerance, respect and understanding of all cultures and languages.
- Mrs. S Dark (Bosbury CE Primary School Languages Lead)
Children at Bosbury School absolutely LOVE learning modern languages! Don't just take our word for it however - here are some quotes straight from the multilingual mouths of our pupils themselves!
"I love all the games, they help me learn."
"I enjoy listening to how the words are spoken and then copying them."
"Language of the Month assemblies help me learn about other places and languages."
"I really enjoyed making the films."
"The notebooks help me remember more because I can look back to check."
Key Languages Documents
What do some of our Year 6 boys do during the weekend? Find out below - in French of course!
KEY STAGE 2 FRENCH KNOWLEDGE ORGANIZERS
Please see below for links to various knowledge organizers for French in Key Stage 2, containing all of the key vocabulary used in each topic.
For further French practice and revision, check out the following links: