- Curriculum Overview - Subjects
- Curriculum Jigsaw Maps
- English at Bosbury
- Phonics Teaching
- High Frequency and Common Exception Word Checklists
- Grammar Checklists
- Subject-Specific Vocabulary
- Reading at Home With Your Child
- Reading at Home Help Videos
- Maths at Bosbury
- The 99 Club
- Times Table Practice Sheets
- Maths Challenges
- Maths Calculation Videos
- Addition Videos
- Subtraction Videos
- Division Videos
- Multiplication Videos
- Times Tables
- Times Tables Pop Songs
- Reasoning in Maths
- Maths at Home!
- Science at Bosbury
- History and Geography at Bosbury
- Religious Education at Bosbury
- French at Bosbury
- ICT at Bosbury
- Art and Design & Technology at Bosbury
- Music at Bosbury
- Singing Leaders
- Why is Music so Important at Bosbury?
- Which Instrument Should I Choose?
- Sport at Bosbury
- Pupil Sport Reports
- The Mile Run
- PSHE Sex and Relationships Education at Bosbury
- Philosophy for Children - P4C at Bosbury
- Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
- Forest School
- Thrive Approach at Bosbury
- Global Expert Center
- Curriculum Progression
Global Expert Center
This year Bosbury Primary School became an Expert Centre for delivering Global Learning across classrooms.
Global Learning is a ground-breaking initiative funded by the Government that encourages children to think critically about global issues. It helps pupils make sense of the world in which they live and to understand their role within a global society. Do they need to raise awareness of a global issue through a campaign? Or write a letter to their local councillor about a problem in their community?
Through fun, engaging and real-life situations children are able to ask thought-provoking questions about issues such as poverty, inequality and sustainability. As a result, our children will develop an ethos that promotes tolerance, fairness and respect.
For further information click the link below
Please click HERE for information about our link school in Rwanda.