- Curriculum Overview - Subjects
- Curriculum Jigsaw Maps
- English at Bosbury
- Phonics Teaching
- Reading at Home Help Videos
- Maths at Bosbury
- The 99 Club
- Maths Challenges
- Maths Calculation Videos
- Addition Videos
- Subtraction Videos
- Division Videos
- Multiplication Videos
- Times Tables
- Times Tables Pop Songs
- Reasoning in Maths
- Maths at Home!
- Science at Bosbury
- History and Geography at Bosbury
- Religious Education at Bosbury
- French at Bosbury
- ICT at Bosbury
- Art and Design & Technology at Bosbury
- Sport at Bosbury
- Pupil Sport Reports
- The Mile Run
- Music at Bosbury
- Young Voices 2019 Songs
- Singing Leaders
- Why is Music so Important at Bosbury?
- Which Instrument Should I Choose?
- PSHE Sex and Relationships Education at Bosbury
- Philosophy for Children - P4C at Bosbury
- Forest School
- Thrive Approach
- Global Expert Center
- Curriculum Progression
Forest School is an inspirational process, that offers ALL learners regular opportunities to achieve and develop confidence and self-esteem through hands-on learning experiences in a woodland or natural environment with trees.
Forest School is a specialised learning approach that sits within and compliments the wider context of outdoor and woodland education.
‘ I get to do things that would be impossible in the classroom' Ivy (Class 2)
The ethos is shared by thousands of trained practitioners across the UK and beyond. Its roots reach back to early years pioneers in outdoor learning and across the sea to Scandinavia.
‘I get to learn about the natural world by being in it’ Miles (Class 2)
At Forest School all children are viewed as:
- equal, unique and valuable
- competent to explore & discover
- entitled to experience appropriate risk and challenge
- entitled to choose, and to initiate and drive their own learning and development
- entitled to experience regular success
- entitled to develop positive relationships with themselves and other people
- entitled to develop a strong, positive relationship with their natural world
This learner-centred approach interweaves with the ever-changing moods and marvels, potential and challenges of the natural world through the seasons to fill every Forest School session and programme with discovery and difference.
We are proud to offer Forest School to the children of Bosbury as we believe it is an increadibly enriching experience for them.